Broker Of The Month: IG - Crypto, 15k+ markets, 185k active clients & LSE listed (Read IG Review)
LCG, previously know as Capital Spreads are on of the original set of spread betting brokers set founded in 2003. Recently the parent London Capital Group was taken over by Charles Henri Sabet and the have invested significantly in the infrastructure and trading platform. The platform and technology also provide white label versions to some of the biggest brokers in the industry, including InterTrader.
- Tight Spreads
- Good welcome bonus
- Commission rebate scheme
- £100 if you deposit less than £1,000.
- 10% top up bonus up to £10,000 for larger deposits
- Yes – get up to 12% of your spread back
- Rebate scheme is capped at £1,000 per month
Range of Markets
- Around 3,000 instruments to trade.
- Additional products can be added on request
- EURUSD: 0.7 pips
- GBPUSD: 0.9 pips
- Wall Street: 1 point
- FTSE 100: 1 Point
- Lots of bonus offers
- Good education
- Simple platform
- Established broker
- Trading platform tend to change a lot
The current platforms is one of the best around and powers some of the biggest spread betting brands in the UK.
An excellent broker for new and experienced traders. Beginners will find the simplicity helpful, whilst experienced traders can take advantage of the tight spreads and ongoing bonuses.
Featured Spread Betting Brokers
Created with Compare Ninja