Broker Of The Month: IG - Crypto, 15k+ markets, 185k active clients & LSE listed (Read IG Review)
CMC Markets was originally called Deal4Free when they launched in 1989. The company has changed hands a few times (including to Goldman Sachs) and is now headed up again by Cruddas. CMC have a reputation for tight spreads and a professional looking trading platform. They service clients from all over the world and have network of local offices.
- Professional trading platform
- Client sentiment indicators (filtered to the most profitable clients)
- Generous rebate scheme for larger traders
- None available
- Yes – you need to trade more than 80m in notional value to qualify
Range of Markets
- Excellent – as one of the oldest spread betting brokers they have a wide range that continues to grow as they expand.
- GBPUSD 0.9
- EURUSD 0.7
- FTSE 1
- DOW 1.4
- Tight spreads
- Advanced platform features
- Big balance sheet
- Established and well respected player
- Negative Points
- No welcome bonus
Desktop, mobile and tablet versions available. CMC has a bespoke platform for their clients and are regarded as being at the forefront of IT development for trading tools.
CMC are an excellent broker. Ideally for experienced traders jobbing about in FX, indices and the major shares. Well worth keeping an account for their sentiment tools as a back up broker.
Featured Spread Betting Brokers
Created with Compare Ninja